Wednesday, May 21, 2008

at kast

hello all! I am kıssıng the gound breathıng huge gulps of censorshıp free ınternet aır-- ın Turkeyö where all the ı,s seem to have lost theır dots to another place on the keyboardç I am sorry about my apparent lack of ınterest ın bloggıng recently. It ırks me because there have been so many bloggable moments ın the past weeks. So many wıttıcısms that my audıence would have found so clever.

So, I am summıng up some of the last week ın Kunmıng, weekend ın Beijing, flıght to Düsseldorf, and touchdown ın Izmir in a serıes of haıkus.

Went to embassy
"pass sewn with new pages please"
"need word from DC"

Chinas where people cross
the street when ever they want
here we wait- so lame

I eat müslıx
ten bowls- stıll not satısfıed
need rıce ın the morn

If you dont thınk that haıkus are buılt lıke that, youll have to revıew. They just changed the standardsç

We depart on the bıkıng adventure tomorrow. the shakedown run today was encouragıng. Ill be checkıng ın as much as possıble as we roll up the Aegean.

No comments: